Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jogging Stoller

A few weekends ago, I purchased a jogging stroller from Vitesse Cycle Shop in Normal. This week I have used it twice so far to walk/jog. One of my sisters, Lisa, and I are trying to fit more exercise into our days and have started this beginners running program called The Couch-to-5K Running Plan. We are starting out slow and will hopefully be running a couple miles at a time at the end of two months. Wish us luck!

Autumn seems to love the stroller so far. It's such a smooth ride--I'd highly recommend it (Giant PreRunner LX). It has a fixed front wheel which takes a little getting used to, but it is much safer than a swivel front wheel. Speaking of safety, I need to get Autumn a helmet before we pick up the pace! :) I wonder how she'll deal with that...

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love the sound of the Couch-to-5K running program! That looks like a lot of fun...it's good to build up like that and set small goals that you can accomplish along the way! Looking forward to hearing your progress! =o)